Shopping aimlessly
Yesterday I guess the rain in the afternoon dampen my mood to shop. After about 6 hours or so of shopping, i managed to get only a belt. Why? 'Cos, the clothes are too small or not available, otherwise is that the things are just expensive. Anyway, I found the bag i wanted and it's 28 bucks, guess i gonna get it tomorrow. I really enjoy my time though I wasn't really feel like shopping cos I've got great people with me. I really can't wait for the school to close again and shop more with them. ONE MORE THING: WHERE CAN I GET FORMAL LONG SLEEVE AT LOWER RATE WITH MY SIZE? (was pretty upset for not getting one after all). Anyway both Char and I realised we shared the same taste in almost everything though we are different in sizes. =)
School is tomorrow, all the mad rush will start all over again. I mean it since august we are having our final exams, it's gonna be a mad mad rush. People do come and find me and help me de-stress.
Take Care my darlings, bestie, mates
School is tomorrow, all the mad rush will start all over again. I mean it since august we are having our final exams, it's gonna be a mad mad rush. People do come and find me and help me de-stress.
Take Care my darlings, bestie, mates


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home